Regulatory Notices & OOIDA Comments
To view relevant State or Federal Register rulemaking proceedings and OOIDA comments, click here.
Want to learn how to make comments to any Federal Register notice? Click here.
- Extension of Certificate Retention Requirements
- FMCSA Announces Extension of Paper Medical Certificate Requirement
- Hang on to those medical certificates for another year (Land Line Magazine)
- General Information
- State-by-state instructions updated May 16, 2013
- Find a Medical Examiner
- New Review a DOT Doctor
- Washington State Department of Licensing video explaining requirements
Learn more about the Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 and what it means for you.
- Driver Fact Sheet
- Example Warning Letter and Fact Sheet
- Warning Letter Tip-sheet for Motor Carriers
Pre-Employment Screening Program
Follow these easy steps to enroll with the Pre-Employment Screening Program:
- Download the PSP enrollment agreement (PDF).
- Follow the instructions found on page 1.
Download the PSP Enrollment Agreement here
To make a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for a “free” copy from FMCSA of your personal driving records held by the Agency, download each of the following files, fill them out completely and mail to the address contained on the Driver FOIA. You must complete both sections of the Privacy-Waiver form.
Facts About Your TWIC
- Helpful hints when applying for your Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- Latest TWIC Dashboard from DHS
- Information Bulletin for Individuals on Comparability of Threat Assessments