Identity Management Services
Did you know that every two seconds someone's identity is stolen?
Left in its wake, the victim is faced with countless hours trying to undo the damage done to their credit rating and reputation. According to the Federal Trade Commission, as many as 9 million Americans have their identity stolen each year – it's no wonder identity theft is the fastest-growing crime in the nation.
As a member of OOIDA, you can have peace of mind by protecting your identity with its member benefit Identity Theft Resolution Services.
For as little as $24.00 a year, the Identity Theft Resolution Services provides you with the ultimate in protection and prevention for nine common identity-related issues as well as credit monitoring*:
- Identity Resolution Services - For victims of account take-over or identity theft, a fraud specialist is assigned to handle all of the work and guide you through the process of restoring your identity. Includes a year of active follow up.
- Proactive Identity Services - Fraud alerts are placed on your credit file to reduce the risk of new fraudulent accounts committed in your name. Includes on demand access to a fraud specialist.
- Child Risk Identity Services - Proactive credit file protection helps prevent against the misuse of your child's personal information.
- Military Identity Services - For active duty military personnel, especially when stationed abroad, the service offers advocate assisted, proactive military fraud alerts on your credit file for 12 months to reduce the risk of identity theft.
- Medical Identity Services - For victims of medical identity theft, a fraud specialist is assigned to help undo the damage from fraudulently filed insurance claims and/or bogus medical services obtained in your name. Includes an entire year of active follow up.
- Estate Identity Services - A fraud specialist is assigned to the surviving spouse, to help safeguard the identity of the departed spouse from potential misuse by identity thieves.
- Identity Travel Services - For those that travel, especially to a foreign country, specialists are on stand by 24/7 to assist worldwide with emergency travel documents and arrangements.
- Identity Relocation Services - A fraud specialist is assigned to help safeguard financial, credit and identity data during your move. The specialist helps ensure uninterrupted access to your financial institutions and account(s).
- Disaster Recovery Services - For victims of a hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood or home fire, a fraud specialist is assigned to help quickly recapture destroyed documentation needed to rebuild one’s life.
- Single Credit Bureau - *For an additional fee. OOIDA members can also have access to Single Credit Bureau Monitoring, a proactive approach to combat identity theft. Members will need an active email address to utilize the service.
Important facts about the service
What is the cost of the Identity Theft Resolution Services?
OOIDA members are eligible to enroll in one of these packages.
|Plan||Annual Cost||Included in Cost|
|Identity Theft Resolution Services|
|Identity Theft Resolution Services
+ Single Bureau Credit Monitoring*
*service is for member only.
Who is eligible for the Identity Theft Resolution Services?
All OOIDA members are eligible to purchase the service package.
How do I sign up?
Click the enroll online button below or call the Medical Benefits Group at 1-800-715-9369.
How do I know the effective date of this service?
Confirmation of enrollment will be provided to you with your service kit. Your kit will be mailed to you and will provide details of your services.
If I purchase services, can other family members use them?
For $24.00 per member per year, qualified dependents can access the nine common identity related services. (Option A) Access to Single Bureau Credit Monitoring* is only available to members.
*additional $12.00 fee applies to access Single Bureau Credit Monitoring.(Option B)
The services described above are non-transferable and non-assignable.